What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally coexistent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God the Father is the creator of heaven and earth and the sustainer of all things. There is but one God, infinite, eternal and perfect in holiness, truth and love.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His burial, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. He is the Head of His body, the Church.
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, brings about the new birth, and dwells within the believer, enabling him to grow in sanctification and righteousness, and become a gift of God to the church.
- We believe in the salvation of the lost and sinful man, and hold that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues, is available to all that believe in Jesus Christ, and will totally surrender their lives to the complete, perfect will of God.
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit (the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues and the interpretation of tongues) are available through the Holy Spirit, and are for the church today.
- We believe that the fruit of the Holy Spirit (love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance) and the character of God must be evident in the life of every disciple as preconditioned for the resting and manifestation of the Seven Spirits of God (the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord) sent forth into all the earth (Gal 5:22 & 23; Isaiah 11:1 & 2; Rev 1:4; Rev 4:5 and Rev 5:6). Character to us, is the stability of the anointing and true fruit of repentance.
- We believe that Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind fell from God and became sinful in nature. He is totally incapable of returning to God in himself and is lost without hope, apart from the salvation of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, whose task is to take the gospel to all men in all nations and make disciples of them.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in Christ Jesus.
- We believe in healing, health and wholeness as God’s will for mankind.
- We believe in the corporate worship of believers in a local church and in witnessing to our faith.
- We believe in stewardship of all assets evidenced in generous giving, offerings, etc.
- We believe in the resurrection to eternal life for believers and the resurrection to damnation for unbelievers as documented in the Holy Scriptures.
We believe in the consummation of all things including the visible personal return of Jesus Christ the resurrection of the dead and the translation of those alive in Christ into the presence of God. The marriage supper of the lamb, the Millennial Reign of Christ and the final judgment.